The fifth edition of Mariacka Bless Night will take place on 27 September 2014. Its program is going to be very attractive, because this time in Katowice there will be realized the project called Common Denominator. This is the evangelization event that aims to promote WYD Krakow 2016 by uniting the youth of our diocese in spending time together in one place on prayer, entertainment and meal. The project is created by well-known Polish Christian rappers – Tau and Bęsiu and Fr. Jakub Bartczak.
The program includes:
– Streetball, a basketball game (enrollment – Fr. Marcin Wierzbicki: firstname.lastname@example.org and Fr. Krzysztof Biela: email@example.com).
– Barbecue, a meal uniting the young people in talking after the concert.
– Conferences and presentations, to develop Christian knowledge and to boost our faith (WYD 2016, marriage, priesthood, monastic life, testimonies, vocals).
– Concert at the stage on Mariacka street – Tau, Fr. Jakub Bartczak, Bęsiu.
– Confession, the possibility of reconciliation with God during the meeting.
– Holy Mass with prayer for healing in St. Mary’s Church.